APM Terminals lance un avis pour le recrutement des profils ci-dessous sur Tanger :
•Certification from an accredited university or trade school,
•College degree preferred but not required,
• Master of Science in Information Technology or Automation OR Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering degree OR any other related degree
• Experience/Skills in software development is a plus
• Lean & Six Sigma certification is a differentiator
• Understands safety regulations, safe working procedures and safe materials handling procedures
• Previous experience in automated production or manufacturing is a plus
• Works well under pressure and able to focus on details
• Requires advanced level of verbal and written communications skills in English
• High level of integrity and able to collaborate effectively in a dynamic environment
• Proven demonstrated ability to be a team player and can work independently within the defined project, maintaining good relationship to customer, staff and other project team members.
• Must have good analytical skills to be able to provide solutions to issues/exception in a relatively short timeframe
•Requires at least two years of general accounting experience.
•Requires a sound understanding of accounting principles and transactions.
• Must be able to use financial database software for data entry.
• Must be able to compile and extract data.
• Must be detail oriented, and with good skills in numbers and general mathematics.
• Must be able to use a desktop computer with experience using MS Office, especially Excel.
• Must be able to handle matters of company business with confidentiality and integrity.
• Requires a college degree with a specialization in business and accounting.
Remote quay crane checkers
•Bac+3. Requires a bachelor (baccalaureat) degree or at least three years of relevant vocational education.
•Must well versed with using computers
•Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
•Excellent visual acuity
•Works well under pressure
•Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English and French as well as fluency in the local language.
•Requires good interpersonal skills
Equipment Repair Manager
•Engineering or Technical degree from an Accredited university
•2-4 years relevant work experience in an industrial machinery environment – marine port terminal preferred.
-Master Degree in Transportation, Economics, Business Studies or Logistics.
-Experience of at least 5 years in dealing with the Moroccan Port environment in a management role
-Proven experience in dealing with customs clearance processes, port formalities or trucking activities in/with the port complex of Tangier Med
-In-depth knowledge and experience of the different processes, actors and regulations involved in the flow of import/export container
– Requires completion of a university/engineering degree
– Requires at least 3 years of operations, technical/Maintenance or port security experience in large organizations with proven leadership and performance track, and at least 5 years of overall experience.
– Operations, Maintenance or Security background is a plus.
– Must have in-depth knowledge of technical/M&R, operations or security procedures for terminal operations or a relevant industry.
– Requires a general understanding of HSSE in the port or a relevant industry.
•Requires a master degree in logistics, Port operations management or related fields
•Requires a background of at least 10 years of experience in container terminal operations environment including experience at a middle management level in an operations department
•Ability to work under pressure, anticipates potential problems and diagnoses, evaluate and resolve logistical problems as they happen in order to meet operational performance objectives and deadlines
•Requires very good knowledge and experience of vessel, yard, gate planning and execution