Jacobs Engineering lance un avis pour le recrutement de profils ci-dessous sur la ville de Casablanca :
Senior Process Engineer/Sulfuric
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or Civil Chemical Engineer
Commissioning Specialist – Mechanical
6 -8 yrs. related position experience, B.S. preferred but may be offset by additional direct position experience, industry certification preferred
Training and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience in heavy industrial maintenance and/or construction
- Minimum of 5 years at Site Manager level and above
- Demonstrated experience in safety leadership and motivating others to maintain an incident free workplace
Other Essential Functions
- Directs subordinates based on organizational goals and company policy.
- Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization’s objectives and schedules.
- Establishes operating policies and procedures that affect subordinate units.
- 2-4 years of progressive work experience in the civil engineering field is required
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering is required
- Knowledge of advanced civil engineering techniques is required and ability to interface with other disciplines on projects is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- AutoCAD proficiency is required
- EIT or PE certificate is preferred and eligible to sit for PE exam within 18 months
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
- Civil 3D and LEED experience preferred
Technical Services Manager
- Minimum of 15+ years’ experience in industrial construction and/or maintenance field required specializing in lifting and rigging
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience
- Direct hire construction delivery, with lump-sum EPC work preferred
- BS/MS in construction or engineering preferred
- This position requires a minimum of 15 years of experience as a Project Manager or project related experience.
- A BS or MS degree is required, and a professional registration or license is preferred.
- Multi-office and multi-cultural execution of projects.
- Ability to meet Moroccan age restrictions.
- French speaking preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in related field required.
- High school diploma, or equivalent required, Engineering degree preferred
- Supervises all personnel at the site through subordinate leaders
- Manages project indirect overhead budgets
- Develops fiscal plans
- Monitors performance and utilization; provides periodic projects
- Functions as liaison between engineering and construction sites
- Responsible for constructability and construction planning during engineering phase
- 5-10 years of related experience with 5 at site manager level,
- BS/MS preferred
BIM MANAGER – CASABLANCA
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, construction, BIM related MSc or equivalent work experience.
· +5 years of experience in BIM in the AEC industry
· Ability to read and understand construction drawings, specification and reports
· Proficiency with Autodesk Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD
· Advanced knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office is required
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Advanced English
Project/Program Quality Manager
- 10 years of work with 2 in a supervisory role
- Associates degree or equivalent certified technical training
- No per diem or relocation offered; seeking local candidates
Essential Job Requirements:
- Maintenance and Plant Start-up Planning experience with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the Mining and or Chemical/Refining industry.
- Advanced knowledge of planning and scheduling methodologies, and software including; SAP, Primavera, Microsoft Projects.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, innovation, and project management skills.
- Must be computer proficient, and have excellent writing and teamwork skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization.