APM Terminals recrute :
TM2 Finance Assistant
Required / Preferred Education:
• University degree in Finance and accounting or relevant qualifications
• Minimum 3 years working experience in Finance
• Strong Communications skills
• Fluent in spoken and written French, Arabic and English
• Self-motivated and well-organized
Training and competencies:
• Fluency in written and oral English mandatory. Arabic fluency HIGHLY preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office programmes, including Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience in advance accounting and reporting packages (Navision and OneStream experience desired, though not essential)
Training & Development Manager
•Requires university or bachelor degree in education, behavioural science, or related discipline. A post graduate qualification in HR is preferable.
•Requires minimum 8 years’ experience in Training & Development or related work of which at least 4 years should have been in a managerial position.
•Must have sound knowledge in various international standards in the areas of training and development, and talent management.
•Must have extensive knowledge of instructional practices, including teaching materials, testing, and course content.
•Self-motivated, very well-organized, and capable of leading team & peers toad common goals.
•Managerial courage – able to work with and comfortable in challenging employees at all levels within organization.
•Psychology — Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
Operations / Marine Standards Superintendent
Required / Preferred Education
• Strong knowledge of marine harbour towage operations
• University degree in Marine/Nautical Sciences or relevant qualifications
• Minimum 8 years of relevant Marine experience as senior officer
• Recognized auditor qualifications in ISM, ISPS
• Preferred formal HSSEQ education such as NEBOSH or equivalent
• Fluency in written and oral English and French mandatory.
• Self-motivated and well-organized
• An ability to influence, drive and manage various stakeholders
• Have an ability to make decisions and prioritize while collaborating with others
• Proficiency in MS Office programmes, including Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Outlook
•Certification from an accredited university or trade school,
•College degree preferred but not required,
•Professionalism in an office environment.
•Works office hours monday through friday, some week end work only when required.
Remote quay crane checkers
•Bac+3. Requires a bachelor (baccalaureat) degree or at least three years of relevant vocational education.
•Must well versed with using computers
•Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
•Excellent visual acuity
•Works well under pressure
•Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English and French as well as fluency in the local language.
•Requires good interpersonal skills
•Requires at least two years of general accounting experience.
•Requires a sound understanding of accounting principles and transactions.
• Must be able to use financial database software for data entry.
• Must be able to compile and extract data.
• Must be detail oriented, and with good skills in numbers and general mathematics.
• Must be able to use a desktop computer with experience using MS Office, especially Excel.
• Must be able to handle matters of company business with confidentiality and integrity.
• Requires a college degree with a specialization in business and accounting.
• Master of Science in Information Technology or Automation OR Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering degree OR any other related degree
• Experience/Skills in software development is a plus
• Lean & Six Sigma certification is a differentiator
• Understands safety regulations, safe working procedures and safe materials handling procedures
• Previous experience in automated production or manufacturing is a plus
• Works well under pressure and able to focus on details
• Requires advanced level of verbal and written communications skills in English
• High level of integrity and able to collaborate effectively in a dynamic environment
• Proven demonstrated ability to be a team player and can work independently within the defined project, maintaining good relationship to customer, staff and other project team members.
• Must have good analytical skills to be able to provide solutions to issues/exception in a relatively short timeframe