[toggle title= »Commissioning Process Engineer » state= »opened »]
DescriptionWith 2016 revenues of approximately $10.9 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 54,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230+ offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.Position SummaryCommissioning Process Engineer will be capable of providing commissioning expertise, coordination, Priority , sequencing, and start up of a sulfuric acid plant, Diamonium Phosphate, Phosphuric Acid , storage hull & conveyors, stacker / reclaimer , turbine gas generator, and associated buildings, electrical and instrumentation. Leads and manages specialist personnel to provide a planned, documented and managed systematic approach to the start-up, commissioning and turnover of facilities, systems, and equipment to the end-user, resulting in a safe and functional environment that meets established design requirements and stakeholder expectations.Reports toThe Commissioning Process Engineer will be part of the Jacobs Field Services Team and will functionally report to the Project Manager and administratively to the Manager of ServicesPrimary Responsibilities
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, budgets, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various commissioning phases of a project
- Identifies owner’s goals, needs, and expectations for building operation and function; identifies the commissioning responsibilities
- Defines commissioning roles and scope for members of design, commissioning and construction teams; prepares commissioning plan and interfaces with validation plan where applicable. Confers with project staff to devise work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Develops and supports startup/commissioning safety plans and procedures, assures conformance to company guidelines and practices
- Reviews system boundaries and develops project startup and turnover sequence.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Monitors commissioning results against technical specifications; ensures that commissioning is executed in line with established company practices and procedures
- Understands the formal Design Record documents and location/accessibility. Assures in-situ conformance to C&Q documentation requirements.
- Reviews status reports prepared by commissioning personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Prepares commissioning progress reports for management, client, or others
- Coordinates and/or attends design, construction, startup, commissioning and qualification meetings
- Reviews and approves RFIs and change orders related to the commissioned systems
- Initiates and optimizes cost effective system design
- Participates in detail technical review of work processes (both 2D and 3D)
- Performs design review of 3D data base and models
- Prepares standard discipline deliverables including standard work processes and tools
- Develop and review commissioning test equipment and material take-offs.
- Develop vendor call-out requirements and schedule for specialized vendor supplied equipment and overall vendor coordination.
- Supports system handover and acceptance from Construction Team including system discipline walkdowns and punch list generation
- Prepare systems for final inspection and hand over to client
- 15 – 20 years of relevant experience required.
- Demonstrated safety leadership experience required.
- Experience in industrial construction and/or maintenance field preferred
- Direct hire construction delivery, with lump-sum EPC work preferred
- Experience with Commissioning Management Systems
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college required but may be offset by experience required.
- Training experience required.
Primary LocationMorocco-Morocco Countrywide-Casablanca
[toggle title= »PC & Logistics Manager » state= »opened »]
FUJIKURA Automotive Morocco is looking for a PC & Logistics Manager for it’s new plant; The main mission is to coordinate, control Logistics & production Control activities of the plant as well as the Buildup of the required production control organization and insure cooperation with other Departments. Requirements: – Engineer graduated or equivalent level – Qualified in supply chain (Apics CPIM certification is appreciated) – Experience in automotive minimum 5 years. – Minimum bi-lingual (English required) Applications are to be sent to (source : ICI): firstname.lastname@example.org
[toggle title= »Comptable confirmé – Responsable trésorerie – Standardiste » state= »opened »]
Un grand groupe basé à Casablanca cherche :
– Comptable confirmé
– Responsable trésorerie
Les CV doivent être envoyés à l’adresse suivante (source : ICI) : email@example.com
[toggle title= »des responsables commerciaux » state= »opened »]
Nous sommes à la recherche des responsables commerciaux. Expérience de plus de 5 ans dans le domaine de la grande distribution. Postes basés dans différentes villes.
Prière d’envoyer les cvs à (source : ICI) : firstname.lastname@example.org