With 2016 revenues of approximately $10.9 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 54,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230+ offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.Responsibilities
- Have major or complex project experience where significant Claims management experience has been gained
- Proven track record in delay, disruption and acceleration claims recognition, assessment, monitoring, evaluation and submission
- Ability to read and understand critical path
- Competent contractual letter and claims narrative writer
- A claims practitioner able to work with high level of autonomy
- Able to communicate and integrate in a multidisciplinary, multicultural and multinational environment
- Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Planning or business related field qualification with training in contract, construction and commercial law
- Experience in the recognition, administration and processing of delay claims on major projects
- Proven track record in delay, disruption and acceleration claim recognition, assessment, monitoring, evaluation and submission on major projects
- Excellent communication capabilities with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English and French
- Cost and contract management experience in industrial EPC contracts projects
- Good understanding of project financial management principles with cost estimating, forecasting and reporting experience
- Excellent analytical skills with the capability to transform findings into solutions, hence output orientated
- Assessment and negotiation of contractor claims
- Experience in Claims Management, Contract Writing and Contracts Administration
- Extensive experience in Delay Analysis, Claims Strategy, Dispute Prevention and Resolution (Litigation, Arbitration, Mediation and Adjudication)
- Knowledge of claims including EOT Analysis, Delay Analysis, Claim Writing and Preparing Claim Narratives, Claim Management, VOs Management
- Prolongation Cost, Claim / VO Substantiation, Disruption Claims, Amendment of the Contract, Amendment of the Contract Negotiations.
- BA/BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, are all highly preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in construction related Contract Management and Claims Management.
- Experience with major or complex EPCM Construction projects.
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication and team skills.
- Understands project delivery processes (i.e., program management, construction management, CM/GC, design, design-build, design-bid-build) and their relationship to supply management delivery.
- Must be dependable, consistent, diligent, and thorough. Must take pride in your work.
- French language is a plus
Primary Location : Morocco-Morocco Countrywide-Jorf
Mission & Responsabilités
- Garantir la sécurité des personnes, des biens et de l’environnement : appliquer les règles de sécurité de l’entreprise, améliorer l’EHS,
- Encadrer de(s) responsable(s) EPU,
- Délivrer une production répondant aux objectifs de qualité, de délais et de coût de fabrication,
- Définir et piloter la mise en œuvre de plans de progrès sur les résultats opérationnels (Q, C, D) et managériaux
- Identifier les voies d’amélioration continue de sa la production au travers de Lean manufacturing,
- Piloter les chantiers d’amélioration (Lean manufacturing),
- Garantir la bonne application du système de production ( APSYS )
- S’assurer du développement de ses collaborateurs (E.I, plan de développement….),
- Représenter la Direction auprès du personnel
- Manager les ressources affectées à la production
- Maîtriser les frais généraux
- Organiser le travail des équipes en intégrant les aspects EHS
- Participer à la coordination du travail entre les différentes équipes de la production, des fournisseurs et des clients
- Tenir les objectifs QCD
- Déployer un esprit qualité et une culture de l’amélioration continue
- Déployer et appliquer le système de production ( APSYS )
Ingenieur ou BAC+5
Connaissance technique/ Experience
Bonne application du système de production ( APSYS )Assurer une production répondant aux objectifs de qualité, de délais et de coût de fabrication.Tenir les objectifs QCD
Bonne relation avec l’ensemble du personnel
Localisation / Mobilité : Fès, Maroc.
With 2016 revenues of approximately $10.9 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 54,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230+ offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Primary Job Responsibilities
This individual may have overall responsibility for safety, commercial, technical, contractual, budget and schedule activities and performance on small or mid-sized capital projects in support of heavy industry or they may have a multi-discipline leadership role with more emphasis on technical performance and design coordination under the direction of a Senior Project manager on large capital projects in support of heavy industry. This office currently executes stand-alone brownfield and greenfield EP, EPCM projects ranging from $500K to $1b in multiple project phases (Select, FEED, Execute) .Duties may include
- Development, fostering and management of client relationships; however, the role may require this individual to focus on managing multidiscipline engineering teams in the development of design deliverables.
- This individual may have responsibility for management and contract performance across multiple disciplines on small or midsized projects or technical performance management responsibilities on larger projects.
- Technical experience, an ability to coordinate and lead design efforts while meeting schedule and budget targets is key to success.
- Business acumen, solid leadership and organizational skills will serve this individual well in larger project settings and be a catalyst for growth opportunities.
- Mentor and train less experienced staff
Training and Experience
- This position requires a minimum of 15 years of experience as a Project Manager or project related experience.
- A BS or MS degree is required, and a professional registration or license is preferred.
- Multi-office and multi-cultural execution of projects.
- Ability to meet Moroccan age restrictions.
- French speaking preferred.
Other Essential Functions
The successful candidate must have the ability to lead productive high performing teams which may include personnel from multiple disciplines, Jacobs offices, vendor and Client organizations. Scope of projects could include, but would not be limited to, major capital equipment design, specification and/or installation, design of plant utilities, environmental systems, and infrastructure.Physical RequirementsWill at times involve travel to client sites, which may require exposure to temperature extremes. Will occasionally require the use and wear of personal protective equipment such as fire retardant clothing, hearing and eye protection, hard hats and steel-toed boots. Will sometimes require moderate physical exertion to include climbing stairs/ladders, entering confined spaces, or walking the property of a job site. Most physical requirements are limited to standard office needs (sitting/standing for extended periods of time, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting of less than 20lbs frequently, etc…)
Primary Location : Morocco-Morocco Countrywide-Casablanca
Nous sommes deux ingénieurs confirmés en Informatique et passionnés par le développement web / mobile (Android), nous travaillons d’une façon autonome des projets en #freelance, nous sommes à l’écoute des nouvelles opportunités si vous avez des propositions de missions ou de projets , n’hésitez pas à me contacter en privé.
Nos champs d’intervention :
– Le design des interfaces graphiques (IHM)
– Tests / Documentation
– Maintenance corrective et évolutive des applications Le sens de l’organisation et curiosité sont les clés de la réussite de nos missions.
Email (source : ICI) : email@example.com