Figeac Aero recrute un magasinier qui aura pour mission d’effectuer les mouvements physiques, administratifs et informatiques d’entrée et sortie en stock ainsi que les inventaires.
Il faudra vérifier les bons de livraison et faire de la saisie informatique sur l’ERP. Vous avez une première expérience au même poste dans le secteur industriel (préférablement automobile ou aéronautique), vous êtes rigoureux et vous êtes à l’aise avec outil informatique.
Veillez envoyez-nous votre CV à (source : ICI) firstname.lastname@example.org
Source : ICI
With 2016 revenues of approximately $10.9 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 54,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230+ offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Within the oil & gas, refining & petrochemical and chemicals industries we provide engineering and construction services to some of the world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complexes. Our services include execution of major revamps and grassroots projects across petroleum refining, gas processing, liquefied natural gas, and associated offsite and environmental facilities worldwide. .
The Senior Site Manager will be part of the Jacobs Field Services team. The Senior Site Manager will be responsible all maintenance activities at a chemical or manufacturing plant including, multi-craft jobs, planning, scheduling, preventive/predictive maintenance, and shutdown planning and execution.
- Manages procurement, expediting, traffic, and subcontract administration functions
- Ensures accurate and timely submission of financial, administrative, procurement, and material control requirements
- Establishes effective communications between project and home office functions to ensure accurate and timely flow of information; provides financial status reports to management
- Participates in preparation of the project completion report.
- Administers the contract between client and company.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Determines organizational objectives, and interprets company policies.
- Establishes organizational policies in a major segment of the company.
- Responsible for the successful operation of activities of major significance to the organization. Erroneous decisions would result in failure to achieve major goals and objectives of the organization.
- Interacts with equivalent level managers concerning matters of significance to the company. Conducts briefings and technical meetings for top management and customer representatives.
- 10-15 years of superintendent- level experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years supervision experience in industrial maintenance required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.