We are hiring for Kenitra Wiring Plant a Quality Manufacturing Engineer to provide a variety of services, Quality planning, inspection, audit, quality information, quality improvement consulting, and quality communications.
- Ensure the execution of the control plan / quality
- Utilizing problem solving skills to find root causes of problems that occur on assembly lines
- Developing and maintaining quality standards
- Utilizing quality feedback and metrics to implement process improvements
- Assessing existing assembly processes and suggesting opportunities for improvement, using tools such as PFMEA, gauge R&R studies, Statistical Process Control and process capability studies
- Management of quality team controllers and technicians.
- Check whether the displayed quality instructions correspond to the workstation and that the visual aids are in good condition
To be successful for this role:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Expertise in process quality tools like PFMEA
- Knowledge of Quality Management systems including ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949,
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment and interact with team members over a wide scope of the organization.
- Good communication skills both in French and English
- Lear corporation Kenitra (E-Systems)
Mission & Responsabilités
- Garantir la sécurité des personnes, des biens et de l’environnement : appliquer les règles de sécurité de l’entreprise, améliorer l’EHS,
- Encadrer de(s) responsable(s) EPU,
- Délivrer une production répondant aux objectifs de qualité, de délais et de coût de fabrication,
- Définir et piloter la mise en œuvre de plans de progrès sur les résultats opérationnels (Q, C, D) et managériaux
- Identifier les voies d’amélioration continue de sa la production au travers de Lean manufacturing,
- Piloter les chantiers d’amélioration (Lean manufacturing),
- Garantir la bonne application du système de production ( APSYS )
- S’assurer du développement de ses collaborateurs (E.I, plan de développement….),
- Représenter la Direction auprès du personnel
- Manager les ressources affectées à la production
- Maîtriser les frais généraux
- Organiser le travail des équipes en intégrant les aspects EHS
- Participer à la coordination du travail entre les différentes équipes de la production, des fournisseurs et des clients
- Tenir les objectifs QCD
- Déployer un esprit qualité et une culture de l’amélioration continue
- Déployer et appliquer le système de production ( APSYS )
Ingenieur ou BAC+5
Connaissance technique/ Experience
Bonne application du système de production ( APSYS )Assurer une production répondant aux objectifs de qualité, de délais et de coût de fabrication.Tenir les objectifs QCD
Bonne relation avec l’ensemble du personnel
Localisation / Mobilité
- Project Performance
- The Senior Construction Director will work closely with the VP – Operations to ensure proper set up of the job –including staffing, processes, tools and procedures are in place.
- The Senior Construction Director has oversight for the safety of the CM projects and will work closely with the JESA safety leadership to ensure correct reporting, assignment of staff, leadership, communication and behaviors, etc.
- The Senior Construction Director will ensure CRRs are conducted at appropriate times and will participate in OPRs conducted monthly; may be assigned DPE role for critical projects
- The Senior Construction Director will report back to VP – Operations on actions/critical activities including cost, schedule, quality and client issues.
- The Senior Construction Director may be involved in Gate Reviews as necessary to ensure progress of the work
- The Senior Construction Director ensures appropriate technology is utilized on the construction projects, through coordination with Technical Services and the Process Industries Group.
- The Senior Construction Director is the interface between JESA Business Development New Opportunities/Top Prospects and Construction teams.
- Field Services will support sales and proposal efforts with the identification of candidates as needed.
- The Senior Construction Director will bring expertise to the team in order to influence the most effective execution approaches (EPC vs EPCM) for the work.
- The Senior Construction Director has functional, administrative responsibility (Performance Reviews, Timesheets, etc.) for his/her team of Construction & Commissioning Managers and their staff. As agreed, the projects may take on some of these responsibilities (e.g. time sheets).
- The Senior Construction Director is responsible for training and coaching, as well as career development for CMs.
- The Senior Construction Director will work directly with the HR business partner to identify needs and availability of people in advance of sales pursuits and project staffing; supports backlog and prospect CM resource needs forecasting
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in the engineering, construction and project delivery markets.
- Superior leadership and organizational management skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of leadership experience at the site manager level or above.
- Commitment to safety
- Ability to effectively navigate a complex, matrix organization
Primary Job Responsibilities
This individual may have overall responsibility for safety, commercial, technical, contractual, budget and schedule activities and performance on small or mid-sized capital projects in support of heavy industry or they may have a multi-discipline leadership role with more emphasis on technical performance and design coordination under the direction of a Senior Project manager on large capital projects in support of heavy industry. This office currently executes stand-alone brownfield and greenfield EP, EPCM projects ranging from $500K to $1b in multiple project phases (Select, FEED, Execute) .Duties may include
- Development, fostering and management of client relationships; however, the role may require this individual to focus on managing multidiscipline engineering teams in the development of design deliverables.
- This individual may have responsibility for management and contract performance across multiple disciplines on small or midsized lump sum projects or technical performance management responsibilities on larger projects.
- Technical experience, an ability to coordinate and lead design efforts while meeting schedule and budget targets is key to success.
- Business acumen, solid leadership and organizational skills will serve this individual well in larger project settings and be a catalyst for growth opportunities.
- Mentor and train less experienced staff
Training and Experience
- This position requires a minimum of 15 years of experience as a Project Manager or project related experience.
- Must have lump sum project management experience
- Direct hire construction delivery, with lump-sum EPC work preferred
- A BS or MS degree is required, and a professional registration or license is preferred.
- Multi-office and multi-cultural execution of projects.
- Ability to meet Moroccan age restrictions.
- French speaking preferred.
Other Essential Functions
The successful candidate must have the ability to lead productive high performing teams which may include personnel from multiple disciplines, Jacobs offices, vendor and Client organizations. Scope of projects could include, but would not be limited to, major capital equipment design, specification and/or installation, design of plant utilities, environmental systems, and infrastructure.Physical RequirementsWill at times involve travel to client sites, which may require exposure to temperature extremes. Will occasionally require the use and wear of personal protective equipment such as fire retardant clothing, hearing and eye protection, hard hats and steel-toed boots. Will sometimes require moderate physical exertion to include climbing stairs/ladders, entering confined spaces, or walking the property of a job site. Most physical requirements are limited to standard office needs (sitting/standing for extended periods of time, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting of less than 20lbs frequently, etc…)
Primary Location Morocco-Morocco Countrywide-Casablanca