[toggle title= »Program Manufacturing Leader (M/F)–MAN14952 » state= »opened »]
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
« Technical Perfection and automotive passion » is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
« Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth. »
Our Comfort & Trim Systems Division is looking for a Program Manufacturing Leader (m/f) to be located in Kenitra (Morocco).
The Program Manufacturing Leader is responsible for all the manufacturing aspects of the programs. His/her mission last from the Acquisition phase till SOP (Start of Production) + 6 months.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Ensure design to manufacturing through concurrent engineering activities with product engineers
- Lead PFMEA until equipment approval into the plant
- Respect equipments and toolings budget
- Responsible of operating standard operating time and associated parts costs
- Study, develop in detail, validate, release and set-up the complete Production System of the program in the plant: equipment and tool interfaces, layout, process flow charts, material and information flow diagram in accordance with the Group standards and program objectives.
- Lead parts supply for off tools pre serial build ( from order to deliver into the plant)
- Implement all changes of the production system related to the product modifications (as of Engineering Change Management)
- Apply program Management System and Engineering Change Management and Faurecia tools and standards
- Ensure that manufacturing milestones are passed successfully and on time.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ; or 5 years’ previous experience as Manufacturing Engineer
- Minimum two (2) years of automotive experience, in a technical/ engineering function
- Expérience in the Cut & Sew métier appreciated
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of engineering techniques associated with project management
- Must be capable of working with a wide variety of people from the shop floor to senior managers, vendors, suppliers and customers
- Practical knowledge of AQP functions, continuous improvement, and other analytical and action planning tools
- Fluent in English
[toggle title= »Marketing Intelligence & Clinic Tests (Casablanca) » state= »opened »]
|With sales and revenue of €54 billion in 2015, the PSA Group designs unique automotive experiences and delivers mobility solutions that provide freedom and enjoyment to customers around the world. The Group leverages the models from its three brands, Peugeot, Citroën and DS, as well as a wide array of mobility services, to meet the evolving needs and expectations of automobile users. PSA is the European leader in terms of CO2 emissions, with average emissions of 104.4 grams of CO2 per kilometre in 2015, and an early innovator in the field of autonomous and connected cars, with 1.8 million such vehicles worldwide. It is also involved in financing activities through Banque PSA Finance and in automotive equipment via Faurecia. Find out more at groupe-psa.com/en.|
The Middle East Africa Division ensures the Group’s profitable growth in this region. Its mission is to:
- Develop commercial activities
- Develop cooperations and partnerships that create value
- Ensure that its markets offer quality products and services that are perfectly suited to their needs
- Control the economic performance of the Region
- To represent the Group locally
- To carry out the actions necessary to satisfy the Quality and the Customer
|Marketing Intelligence is mainly responsible for:|
- Detect and alert about future challenges in term of society, market, individual mobility and customers. Transform these trends within automobile, mobility and service problematics
- Analyze the dynamics in automobile markets and customers’ expectations, estimate PSA Group potential and deliver neutral and accurate vision to ease high level strategic decision making
- Effectively implement product clinics with timely delivery and well budget & quality control.
- Effectively implement Market / Consumer studies
- Support customer/market analysis tasks according to department needs
Major Responsibilities :
- Detect the Trends about future challenges for society, market and Individual mobility
- Build and propose prospective scenarios for strategic topics on the following items: Mobility, Market, Competitors plan, Services, Powertrain, People and Good carrier, Equipment, Organs, Innovation, Connected Services…
- Manage the brand Image studies for the Region
- Manage the Customers studies (NCBS, Focus Group studies)
- Support the stakeholders within region to give commercial performance insight
- Design and implement best practices in research projects within budget.
- Control Institute fieldwork & deliverables.
- Present and summarize of the studies result
- Contribute to the vision of Middle-East & Africa markets evolution by volume and structure (monthly, yearly and sub-segment)
- Organize the clinic test (Concept, Styling, JRO, Trim & Color, Equipment) related to future product plan in the manner of efficient, high quality and cost effective.
- Take part in the development of the specifications of the tests with internal stakeholders (product, design, marketing etc…)
- Manage and coordinate with the institute which is in charge of the test
- Ensure the objectives of the tests are addressed and requirements adhered to
- Monitor the work of the institute on-site (in the field)
- Deliver the Product Test Result
- Ensure the Institute delivers all deliverables in good quality on timely manners
- Compose and present summaries of the results
|Master’s degreein Marketing or equivalent (school of Business) , you have between 5 and 8 years experience in a similar position.|
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Strong statistics techniques with advanced Big Data management skills
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior and survey management
- Advanced strategic and operational marketing concept knowledge and skills
- Expert Skills with Excel and Powerpoint
A level of English is required at minimum level 900 TOEIC